Followers

Monday, December 9, 2013

Kajol and Ajay Devgn on Being Happily Married and why Ajay Ended up in the ICU!

Kajol and Ajay Devgn on Being Happily Married and why Ajay Ended up in the ICU! 

A lot has been going on in the Devgn household every since Kajol’s sister Tanisha entered the Bigg Boss reality show. When asked about Tanisha’s decision to participate in the show, Kajol said, “I will support her because she is my sister. I don't have any advice for her because that place is such... It puts you in an unnatural situation and compels to get the worst reaction out of you.”

Ajay and Kajol chatted at length about their love story at an event and expressed how their marriage has worked.

Kajol: “We dated for almost four years before getting married and we are best friends. I think our relationship has worked only because I speak a lot and he quietly listens. So the secret to our happy married life is that Ajay doesn't say much. But we don’t lead each other; we are co-captains of our ship.” Adding to this, Ajay joked, “I sometimes listen and sometimes, I just pretend to listen!”

Speaking about the ill-effects of smoking, Ajay said, “I told the doctor that my daughter (Nysa) is after me to quit smoking. I did try for 40 days and ended up in the ICU. So I am really scared to try it again.”
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 ILMU PEDOMAN HIDUP
Theme by perantaucyber
Template Powered by Blogger.